ADMISSION, TUITION & FEES
OMS admits students without regard to race, color, religious, sexual or national origin. Students are considered for placement at OMS if they:
- Are 3 years old on or before August 15th
- Are fully potty trained
- No longer exploring orally
- Are responsive to verbal requests
- Can communicate their wants and needs
- Do not require an undue amount of attention from the teaching guide
- Do not exhibit disciplinary problems that adversely affect the classroom
- Children walk in to school on their own two feet. They aren't carried by an adult at school.
- Children carry their own lunchbox with their own hands.
- Children practice with parents: How to open and master their lunchbox and eat with ease
- Children practice with parents: Going to the bathroom and mastering clothing all by themselves
- Children practice with parents: Please learn how much TP to use, tear a piece of toilet paper that is as long as the length of your arm.
- Children practice with parents: Leave the door wide open when you have finished using the bathroom
- Children practice with parents: Follow verbal direction. What do you do when your parent asks you to clean up?
- Children practice with parents: Urine cannot be left on the toilet seat or on the floor, urine goes in the toilet and is flushed away.
- Children practice with parents: Wash your hands all by yourself, thoroughly. It takes as long as it takes to sing the ABC song.
- Children practice with parents: Learn how to put on a bike helmet. We ride bikes at school.
- Children practice with parents: Learn how to take your shoes off and put on water shoes. We enjoy water play at school.
Secure placement with a $300 Registration Fee plus 1st month Tuition
Turn in all completed paperwork and items from enrollment check list
Request for Additional Admission Information:
Please fill out the form on our Contact Page for any request or questions you might have. We will get back to you as soon as possible to help get you and your family started with Olivia's Montessori Preschool!
Tuition & Fees
Montessori School Year Monthly Tuition 2021-22 :
School Year Full Day (8:00 am - 2:45 pm):
$695.75 per month when tuition received by the due date
$745.75 when received past the due date
Before School Care (7:15am - 8:00 am):
$50.00 per month or $10 per day, paid in advance ($15 if requested same day)
Three Day Preschool Monthly Tuition 2020-21:
3DP (9:00 am - 2:15 pm)
The 3DP operates on Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday
There is no before care service available for the 3DP
$500.00 per month when tuition received by the due date
$550.00 when received past the due date
Academic School Year Required Fees:
Registration/Annual fee of $300.
This fee is non-refundable and helps to stock the classroom with Montessori materials and related items.
Summer Program Pricing:
$35 Enrollment Fee (used for art materials)
$695.75 / Month for Monday - Friday Summer 8:15-2:45
$500 / Month for Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 8:15-2:45
10% discount on tuition when 2 children are enrolled full time
Payment Due Date:
Payment is usually collected and deposited on the 25th of the month prior to service. When weekends and holidays interrupt the schedule tuition is collected but not deposited until the 25th. A calendar of due dates will be distributed.
For more information please fill out the contact form on our Contact Page. We're happy to answer all your questions!