Tuition and more!
Tuition is due no later than the 25th , by 2:45p.m. If you turn tuition in prior to the 25th it will not be deposited until the 25th
$695.75 monthly if tuition is received *on or before 2:45 on the 25th
$745.75 monthly if tuition is received after 2:45 on the 25th ---
Before School Care 7:15-8:15 (optional) $50 monthly
After School Care 3:00-6:00 (optional) $200 monthly
Returned check fee $30.00
Late pick-up fee is $5.00 per minute
Arrival past 3:00 -full day students
Arrival past 6:00 -after care students
Late arrival for snow day dismissal
THINGS TO CONSIDER REGARDING INVOICE/TUITION:
- Please put tuition checks in the black box or hand it to a teacher. Please don’t put tuition checks in the children’s lunch boxes or pinned to their clothing.
- Avoid a late fee by paying on time, the 25th! When you receive a tuition reminder on the 20th you can pay tuition immediately. It will not be deposited until the 25th.
- If your child is sick on the day that tuition is due it may be inconvenient for you to have to come to school or pay a late fee. I recommend that you turn in tuition when you receive a courtesy reminder.
- If you go on vacation it may be inconvenient for you to get tuition to school in time to avoid a late fee.
- If you notice, on the 25th, that you have run out of checks it might be inconvenient to have to get a counter check, cash or make other arrangements.
- If you thought your spouse paid but it turns out they didn’t then you’ll have a 5 day cushion to work out the problem. You are billed on the 20th but tuition is not due until the 25th.
- “It’s in the mail” will still result in a late fee if the tuition is received after the 25th.
- “I didn’t get my e-mail reminder” isn’t a valid reason for late payment. The school handbook is very clear about the due date for tuition. As a courtesy the school sends e-mail reminders. If you don’t receive the reminder your tuition is still due.
Operating a small school can be challenging. Your on time payments are truly appreciated.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !
All this information is available to download as a PDF. Click here to download the Tuition Rules & Fees PDF.